Wednesday 10 September 2014

SEPHORA opening in SYDNEY!!!!


I was lucky enough to live in England when Sephora still existed in the UK, unfortunately I was only about 10 years old and couldn’t afford much *first world problems*. When it was announced that Sephora would open its very first Australian shop in my hometown later this year I could not have been more excited. With only two months to go until it opens its doors, I thought I should start preparing a list for the sake of my bank balance and to ensure that I don't become overwhelmed with excitement!


  1. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation – I have to admit that foundation is one of my main weaknesses when it comes to make up shopping. I own way too many considering I only have one face, but I thoroughly enjoy using a different one each day. This foundation has been on my radar for months due to its high pigment, full coverage and smooth finish. The fact that it claims to cover tattoos gives me hope that it may cover my acne scars and blemishes and with more than 3000 people giving it 4 stars+ I’m getting seriously excited. Here’s hoping!
  2. Urban Decay Naked Palette – I have no idea how I have not caved and made someone post this to me from England but I think it will make it all the more special when I finally have it in my hands in December! I’m personally lusting after the original, due to its wider range of neutral shades and because I figure I can always purchase the more recent releases at a later date!

  3. Sephora Favourites ‘Summer Crushes’ – I couldn’t do a wish list without including one of the famous Sephora Favourite sets and this one seems ideal as the store opens during Sydney Summer time. This beautiful pack includes miniature sizes of so many great products including; Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, Caudalie Divine oil and even a mini tanning mitt! What more could a girl want? 
  4. Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tan – Lately I’ve become slightly bored of my regular bronzers and I’ve been on the look out for an exciting replacement. This one definitely fits the bill! This jumbo-sized bronzer has a radiant-matte finish (the perfect combination), a sensationally universal colour and its beautiful packaging tops it all off – not to mention it’s Marc Jacobs, so it’s a must have! 
  5. Beauty Blender – I know, it’s probably a complete fad, but I just need to own one. I personally love to apply my foundation with a buffing brush, but this just looks so simple and it’s not very expensive so you can’t really go wrong!
  6. Fresh Sugar Lemon Shower Gel – I have not heard of this brand before but yum…this sounds seriously delicious. Is it weird that even the name is making me hungry? I'm also loving the sound of their Brown Sugar Scrub, but one thing at a time Catrin!
  7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Full Coverage foundation – I couldn’t possibly write a Sephora wish list without including a Tarte product! This foundation has definitely been popular among the blogging community. It supposedly suits every skin type, covering any form of blemish whilst also treating your skin so that it looks healthy yet flawless. Yes please!


I am 100% sure that this list will triple in size by the time the store opens in December, but so far I am beyond excited for these seven products. What products do you love from Sephora?

Love, Catrin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment