It is that time of the month again when I create a list of the beauty products that I am desperately lusting after! These are my favourite posts to write on my blog as when I have some money to spare, I always come back to these lists and usually buy something mentioned! I have whittled this down extensively so without further ado, lets get started!
- I had never really looked into the Chantecaille skincare range until I fell absolutely in love with a tester of Chantecaille Vital Essence serum and had to buy the full size version. I have since been exploring the collection and I am seriously lusting after the Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask. The reviews say that whilst this draws out impurities and settles blemishes, it does so without drying and therefore your skin is left hydrated and plump – yes please!
2. I absolutely adored by first insight into the Hourglass Ambient Light range with the purchase of the limited edition trio, but it has left me lusting after some more ambient light action! I found ‘Dim Light’ to be slightly too pink in tone for me and after a bit of research I feel that Hourglass ‘Diffused Light’ powder might be more suited to my yellow based skin. I would love to pick this up before the weather heats up in Sydney, as I think it will be the perfect powder to set my foundation with whilst maintaining that coveted dewy summer glow!
- The launch of Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics on net-a-porter has seriously tested my willpower in recent weeks. I am so desperate to try her entire collection but I am particularly lusting after the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad in ‘The Rock Chick’. I sense a net-a-porter haul coming on!
- With my boyfriend in Europe at the moment, I simply had to request a sneaky Sephora visit in which he grabbed me the original Naked palette by Urban Decay. I am beyond excited for his and the palettes return and in preparation I am on the look out for NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. If reviews are anything to go by, I am hoping that this combination will mean my lids will be beautifully coated in Urban Decay goodness all day long throughout the summer!
- Mac ‘Morange’ lipstick just screams out to me as the perfect spring/summer bold lip. I have developed a huge crush on all things orange and coral since the weather has been warming up so this is right up my street!
- Since purchasing my first By Terry Ombre Blackstar in ‘Misty
Rock’ it has without a doubt been my most used make up item. If I’m honest, I
am lusting after the entire collection at the moment, but since I have to be
realistic I would have to say that the two I am most in need of are 'Blond Opal' and 'Bronze Moon'.
Now, which of these to buy first?!
Love, Catrin xo